Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to cancel or return your order within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date, you have received the ordered items.
To exercise your right, you have to inform the fairtragen GmbH Museumstraße 2, 28195 Bremen Phone: 0421 1727432, Fax 0421 80709-3683, E-Mail: email@example.com - by way of unambiguous statement (eg by mail, fax, email or online form) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can do so by using our online cancellation form, which is not mandatory, however. The form can be filled in online here: www.fairtragen.de/widerrufsformular.php
If you make use of this possibility, we will send you an email immediately to acknowledge the receipt of the withdrawal.
Alternatively, you can also use our withdrawal form, which is also not required. You can download the pdf here: www.fairtragen.de/widerrufsformular.pdf.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us), immediately, latest within fourteen days of receiving your notice of cancellation. For this reimbursement, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in no case you will be charged extra fees for this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the items or evidence of you having sent back the items.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days. You have to pay for the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if the value loss is not due to a necessity to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
Exclusion and premature termination of the right of withdrawal
The right does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production an individual choice or decision by the consumer is required or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date will pass quickly;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, where the price has been agreed in the contract, but may be the earliest delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, and their current value depends on fluctuations in the market that are out of the entrepreneur's control;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
- for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for returns due to reasons of health or hygiene when unsealed after delivery;
- for the supply of goods when they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
If you do not want to use our online form for the revocation, you can also use the following model withdrawal form. If you want, you can download it as a pdf here: www.fairtragen.de/widerrufsformular.pdf
Model withdrawal form(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Fax: +49 421-80709-3683
Hereby I / We (*) give notice of withdrawal from my / our (*) contract concluded over the purchase of the following goods (*) / provision of the following Service (*)
ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer
(*) Please delete where inapplicable.