Shoe "Max Herre" - grey nubuck
Ekn, article number: W17MaxHerre
Handmade shoes from vegetable tanned nubuck leather. Additionally the leather is oiled to improve resestance.
Sole made from natural crepe (natural produkt from rubber).
- chrome and nickel free metal parts
ekn [i‘kin]: means seed in old Osmanian and in modern Turkish.
- all Shoes are handmade in Portugal
- all Accessories are handmade in Germany
Environmentally Conscious Materials
- 100% vegetable chrome free tanned leathers from Portugal and Germany
- Soles and laces made from all-natural materials
- Organic Cotton/ Canvas
- Boxes made from recycled materials
- Transportation: Short distances; Carbon-neutral
- based in Portugal Germany
- reasonable work shifts
- no child or forced labor
- non-discriminationatory work environments
- safe and hygienic work environments
- controlled employment relationship